Date Modified: August 2014
1. Intellectual Property; Copyright Notice
1. IP. All Website contents, registered and unregistered trademarks, information, images, and design (the “Intellectual Property”) belongs to Macromon eCommerce, slu and its content suppliers. All trademarks remain property of their respective holders, and are used only to directly describe the products being provided. Their use in no way indicates any relationship between Macromon eCommerce, slu and the holders of said trademarks. The Intellectual Property is protected by Spanish and international copyright, trademark, trade secret and other intellectual property and proprietary rights laws. You shall not copy, reproduce or replicate any Intellectual Property so as to cause confusion to the public as to the ownership or identity of the Website, the source of its content, or to adversely affect the brand image, reputation, sales and business of the Website or Macromon eCommerce, slu.
2. Copyright Notice. We respect the intellectual property rights of others. We will address the claims of copyright infringement committed using our Website if such claims are reported to our designated Copyright Agent identified below. If we believe that any posted material violates any applicable law, we will remove or disable access to any such material. Our Copyright Agent to receive notices of infringing material can be contacted through our Contact Page.
In notifying us of alleged copyright infringement, include the following information: (i) description of the copyrighted work that is the subject of claimed infringement; (ii) description of the infringing material and information sufficient to permit us to locate the alleged material; (iii) contact information for you, including your address, telephone number and/or e-mail address; (iv) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, or its agent, or by the operation of any law; (v) a statement by you, signed under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you have the authority to enforce the copyrights that are claimed to be infringed; and (vi) a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. Failure to include all of the above-listed information may result in the delay of the processing of your complaint.
2. Your Responsibilities
3. Breach; Indemnification
4. Links to the Website
1. You may link to our Website, as long as this is done in a fair way that is not detrimental to our reputation or business interests and does not suggest any form of association where there is none. You cannot frame our Website on any other site. 2. We reserve the right to request that you withdraw any link and you agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease.
5. Limitation of Liability
1. We fully reserve all rights in regards to the nature, terms, and any other detail of any information, product or service offered on or through our Website. We reserve the right to change, without notice to you, any information, service or product offered. 2. WE DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO WEBSITE CONTENT, ITEMS OR SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH OUR SITE. WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, DAMAGES, BODILY INJURY OR DEATH OF THE WEBSITE USER OR ANY THIRD PARTY. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE WEBSITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY AMOUNTS EXCEEDING THE AMOUNTS ACTUALLY PAID TO US. NO CLAIM, SUIT OR ACTION SHALL BE BROUGHT AGAINST US MORE THAN ONE YEAR AFTER THE RELATED CAUSE OF ACTION HAS OCCURRED. 3. YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE IS COMPLETE, ACCURATE OR UP-TO-DATE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS OR REQUIRMENTS. THE SITE IS CONTINUOUSLY UPDATED AND MAY CONTAIN ERRORS AND BUGS FOR WHICH WE ARE NOT LIABLE. IN NO EVENT WILL WE, OUR CONTRACTORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, ANY SITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE OR SUCH OTHER SITES OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR SUCH OTHER SITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE. WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
7. Severability; Non-Waiver
8. Applicable Law
9. Prevailing Language
10. Contact Us
Please direct your questions, comments or concerns to our customer service representatives through our Contact Page.