Date modified: August 2014
We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit www.thefackerrooftop.com (our “Site”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
1. This policy applies to information we collect: a. On this Site. b. When you contact our customer service department for any reason. c. In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Site. It does not apply to information collected by: d. Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Site. Third parties, such as payment processing companies, may have their own privacy policies different from ours, please check with such third party. e. Us through any other means, including on any other affiliated website.
2. Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Site, including information: a. By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number. b. Regarding user preferences, internet connection, operating system, browser, equipment you use to access the Site, etc. c. Analytical Site usage information, such as the Site pages you view; other information about how you use our Site, email, other communications and applications; and how you interact with Site merchants, business partners, and service providers. We collect this information: d. Directly from you when you provide it to us. e. From third parties, for example, our business partners. f. Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
3. Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Site may include: a. Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Site, submitting blog comments. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Site. b. Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us. c. Details of transactions you carry out through our Site. d. Your search queries on the Site.
4. How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information: a. To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us. b. To send our newsletter but you may unsubscribe from it. c. To present our Site and its contents to you. d. To notify you about changes to our Site or any products or services we offer or provide though it. e. To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Site. f. To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection. g. In any other way we may describe when you provide the information. h. For any other purpose with your consent.
5. Disclosure of Your Information
1. We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual without restriction.
1. Cookies are small text files which a website may put on your computer or mobile device when you first visit a site or page. The cookie will help our Site, or another website, to recognise your device the next time you visit. For example, cookies can help us to remember your username and preferences, analyse how well our website is performing, or even allow us to recommend content we believe will be most relevant to you.
3. Most browsers allow you to turn off cookies. To do this look at the “help” menu on your browser. Switching off cookies may restrict your use of the website and/or delay or affect the way in which it operates.
7. Data Security
1. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
2. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
9. Accessing and Correcting Your Information